Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Southern hemisphere



The Flight attendant just announced that we will be landing soon and that we should straighten our seats and fastens our seat belts I was woken from a deep sleep and for a moment I could not recollect where I was and where am I heading towards. Just how my life had been for the last few years I never knew where I was heading but the best years of my life. Sitting at Changi International Airport I was deep in thought how life had been 3 continents 3 countries in less then 2 years is this really happening?
Relationships, bonding, family and friends have changed meanings so much in these years. I was again leaving India for the second time this two months stay made be so much believe I so much not belong to the place I was born and brought up for 27 long years as the saying goes “Some journeys takes you further from where you come from, but closer to where you belong” I guess that is exactly what had been happening with me all these years I was so scared of being judged all the time felt that what I was doing was wrong and doing things to show how right and happy I am like most of the people are still doing right there somehow some are honest enough to admit it and some are so convinced like  Trueman Burbank in the Truman show .
Finally I have understood and can appreciate the fact how important is to do things for yourself and not just to look successful in front of others. The fear of being judged has finally gone and I feel so relieved I don’t need a certain salary, house, job, degree, kids or anything else to prove anyone how successful I am. There are nothing like a check list (bucket list) to show that u are an achiever.
I was always so scared of people knowing that I can commit a  mistake like everyone does and today I can scream out and say I had my share of doing things which seemed right than now with the law of nature I have changed and so has my choices and for making myself happy I need to accept my mistakes and rectify I am more than happy with that. True happiness comes from moments that make you feel like a feather free, floating and carefree anything that burdens you down, makes u pretend, is just the unwanted luggage you are carrying around.
This year I actually visited quite a few number of places including one of the places I always wanted to go. I have shook hands with dolphin went to the highest motor able road on earth and guess what finally I have reached the southern Hemisphere where finally I would celebrate the Christmas in hot summer it has been a little over a week I am here in this new city of mine I am thrilled and excited to see the amazing places this country has ….Looking forward to a new adventure Bis Bald !



No comments: