Some two months have passed since I have left my comfort zone I did what
many people would think or term as risky, reckless and people too optimistic as
idiocy, I had been engulfed by the nameless ,identity less existence in a city
having a population density soaring higher every day. I was suffocating the
thought of getting back from work complaining about the traffic, the weather,
the ever increasing inflation and the sense of insecurity made me feel more
like a part of the herd that never does anything if not adding to the problems.
2011 was an eventful year I could see the picture change in my personal
life or the fate of the nation. I could see change in myself my thinking was it
me changing or the world around me the ratings didn’t matter nor did the pay
hikes excited me. Finally the reality struck me, I was non-existent, a small
bank loaned car or a sprawling 1000 square feet flat in the upper class slums
built by some builder would never get me what i was looking for.
Presently I am in a very peaceful part of the country in terms of human
activities but quiet active seismic zone .During one of my trips to the hills I
saw villages so small that would made me think where do they go if they needed
a Pizza (fun intended).Then the reality struck me that what were we doing done
there amongst all the easily available necessities and amenities. WE the people
fiddling with our newly acquired iPhones and complaining about anything we have
and what we don’t.
Have we ever thought why we don’t see social reformers and people who work
for idealism so less nowadays. Have you ever seen any parents taking her son or
daughter to visit orphanage instead of taking out to a Mc Donalds. When is the
last time you have helped someone people actually in need .The comforts and the
liberalization has actually made us too LAZY and laid back. The goodness the
simplicity the child like simplicity is taken over by the zeal to win this rat
race where we have lost our identity all we need is instant loans, instant mix,
instant relief ,but in all these we have lost what we treasured the God in us.The tradeoff seems to be too expensive for me .I am trying to bring back my God .

8 comments:
An Eye opener ... True Parents never take their kids to an Orphanage ... But now that kids have grown do they want to visit an orphanage and spend time with people who just need a little bit of time ... You Have forced me to think ...
Ranadeep
God is nothing but the conceptual embodiment of human conscience. In an era of financial bailouts and austerity measures when we are sailing through the ocean of confusions and uncertainties, what we badly need is......the Resurrection of Consience. Superb one dear though I strongly feel the best one is in the offing.I am eagerly waiting for that piece.
Evolution in its every sense means getting closer to the reality what we call realization,its an individual thing spread over different domains of own mind,geographical thing spanning over physical locations,Growing of self in respect with time and generation thing evolving with each newborn.We are now in the positive arc of evolution circle.The parents who never takes their children out for some bigger cause sometimes are being forced by the same children to do something like turning the lights off,helping a poor boy....i have seen these...as our own thoughts are evolving with time,so are the new things and new ones with newer thoughs..future is good.
Post a Comment