Global ‘netism’
In our hectic, fast-paced, consumer-driven society, it's common to feel overwhelmed, isolated and alone. Many are re-discovering the healing and empowering role that community can bring to our lives. The sense of belonging we feel when we make the time to take an active role in our communities can give us a deeper sense of meaning and purpose.
Robert Alan...
I see meet people so often and this fact really amazes more then anything is that everyone more or less has got something so unique something worth learning. Nowadays with so many concepts like twitter, face book and other networking and socializing sites we have the never ending scope to communicate our ideas, information more then anything express, across boundaries of culture, religion, color, region, countries....I am a die hard fan of twitter myself and within this 3- 4 weeks I have come across some topics so global people far and wide discussing the same topic at the same moment.
Inspite of their different time zones. gone are those days when internet chat meant asking ASL over the different chat rooms…..the topics of discussion is as diverse as the launch of the new Apple iphone to lalgarh westbengal and from release of transformer 2 ….to Air france Crash
These kind of concepts have taken knowledge sharing group discussions, expression of views to a new horizon…Some times I feel myself as part of a global community which is growing in number with each passing day….now where ever u which ever country u belong to doesn’t really matter we all experience the ripples ….
The day is not far when this feeling of belonging will become a global voice to protest, praise and criticize…..
3 comments:
if I am right I think in office u asked me for a constructive criticism but I avoided as being a deaf.Actually I dare to pretend as a critic,Coz a critic is a legless man who teaches to win races.Correct me if I am wrong.
In my opinion our existence now doesnt confined with our name or address.We are tagged with emailid,google id or bit new concept openid. Like we all living in a vitual world where a celebrity is accessible like your next door neighbor.As you may know that I myself follow Brayan Adams in twitter,Adam Sadler in facebook and I am a regualr reader of Amitav Bachchan's blog,Amir khan's Blog,Nasa feeds,Minal Jain,Quaji Toukir are my friends in Orkut.So in this virtual world you have no limit,You can touch the sky and beyond to the stars like this with just few clicks.
You depicted the different aspects quite beautifully and in well fashioned manner so I think my words are worthy to jot down in this context .Keep it up.Want more flashes from you.
I got the glimpse of your creative mind many times.So frankly speaking it wasn't a surprise piece to me when I read this blog for the first time.
Well said.Like Mary who said "...now you just have to go
around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies." in "He's Just Not That Into You", we have become ubiquitous in all these social networking sites,different blogsites, rather all over the internet. Information are flowing around, ideas are brewing. We are becoming part of the Global Village, Global Voice.
It was really a very nice passage to read.Keep it up. All the best.
dongtam
game mu
http://nhatroso.net/
http://nhatroso.com/
nhac san cuc manh
tư vấn luật
dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
văn phòng luật
tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
thành lập công ty
http://we-cooking.com/
chém gió
trung tâm ngoại ngữThành cũng biết thực lực của mình, chính mình có Âm Dương Kiếm cùng Ám Ảnh hiện tại cũng chỉ là hạ phẩm tiên khí, cho dù là đồng cấp tu vi đối kháng cũng không chiếm được tiện nghi, nếu có cơ hội kiếm lấy một hai kiện tiên khí mới được.
Lần này giao thủ Nhạc Thành cũng biết điểm mấu chốt thực lực, chính mình dựa vào tam vị chân hỏa, có thể đối phó Địa tiên hoặc Địa ma trung kỳ, nếu có thể thông qua Thần Nông đỉnh thi triển ba vị chân hỏa, uy lực hội tăng vọt, dù sao tam vị chân hỏa này vốn là vật của Thần Nông đỉnh, ở bên trong Thần Nông đỉnh, tam vị chân hỏa có thể phát huy ra uy lực cực mạnh, đến lúc đó, còn có Hạo Thiên Tháp, đủ để đối phó Địa tiên cùng Địa ma hậu kỳ rồi.
Về phần lần này không sử dụng Thần Nông cùng Hạo Thiên Tháp, cũng chỉ sử dụng tam vị chân hỏa cùng phong chi không gian Hạo Thiên Tháp, Nhạc Thành sợ khiến cho người chú ý, nếu xuất động Hạo Thiên Tháp cùng Thần Nông đỉnh, lộ ra thì thật phiền toái.
- Tất cả mọi người nghỉ ngơi một chút rồi đi, ta cần điều tức vài ngày.
Nhạc Thành nhìn mọi người nói, lần này chính mình tiêu hao quá lớn, không có ba năm ngày khôi phục không được.
Post a Comment