Wednesday, December 14, 2011

R.I.P-Humanity


Three days ago when the victims of the fire in AMRI were still fighting for life, I was in a AC Volvo heading home. I was thinking about it and suddenly I realized, the bus had come from the part of the city where the incident had occurred tried overhearing some conversation and taking glances at people to see or feel if anything had gone wrong but everything seemed to be at ease to my disappointment I saw youngsters with their headphones with swanky cell phones, maybe they were updating about it on Facebook or twitter.  
I decided not to write a line about it on Facebook , because this incident brings shame to me and my city where I had taken refuge some four years back. I blame myself for all I have done and not done,I pledged not to blog about it to get a good number of hits and do a showcase of my flare for writing, not to stand with a candle in front of the gates .I don’t have the courage to write about Stephen court and AMRI victims because I get tremors thinking how painful the death would have been.
Shame! on me neither did I went to help people in need nor did I donate a bottle of blood .Shame if I write a word of condolence on Facebook because my soul  was resting in peace when some people are burning to death.
P.S:-It’s Not” Moving on” its “Moving Away”

No comments: