Review –The Last lecture "lessons in living"
There were many a times in life that I asked myself what
would I leave behind I am gone, maybe I got my answer.
The book is based on the lecture which was delivered by Randy
Pausch few days before he died of terminal pancreatic cancer. The book is a legacy
of the writer he wanted to leave behind, like everyone does, but the only
difference is he like a legend left a
his gift not only for his family, students or people of acquaintance but
for everyone who needs an inspirational tale to change life.
The book reinforces the basic values of life that we had
already learnt, but really in a very unconventional way. At some point of
reading the book you would find that maybe at some point of time in your life
you had exactly the same circumstances. “The Elephant in the room gives you
lessons how at times we have to accept the truth and make the situations from
getting adverse.
I think anyone and everyone should have a copy of this
Lecture about a life of a man who really knew how to celebrate it.
Image source :-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Lecture

1 comment:
Have to read this book asap.
Post a Comment